The best way to mine cryptocurrency is by forming groups. It is a well-known fact that is why there have been introduced pools, the service where the participants can reward in accordance with their contribution.
It is possible to change one pool into another at any moment. To participate one should have a special equipment and e-wallet for bitcoins. One more thing to remember is that bitcoin is not the only type; there are many types of cryptocurrency.
The diagram that you can see above illustrates the way Bitcoin hashrate is distributed among top mining pools as Blockchain says. Of course, it can’t be said that the information is 100% correct, but still it can give you a sense of current tendencies on the market. You can see that 50 % of all bitcoin shares are mainly concentrated in the 4 big mining pools- F2Pool, AntPool, BTCChina, and BW.com.
The pools mentioned above have got Chinese origin, in spite of the fact users all over the world mine cryptocurrency using the pools. Such kind of distribution can be explained by the fact that the most significant Asian companies and equipment manufactures use these pools to mine. The situation with recently big enough American pools is not so favorable unlike with Asian. This thing can be explained by the fact that mining of bitcoin has become not so attractive for private customers and bemuse more focused on big industrial mining pools.
We couldn’t but pay you attention at the fact that KnCMiner at present takes 5 % out of the whole bitcoin power, and that’s quite obvious- 5th large mining pool is bitcoin. An important remark this pool is not open for everyone who wants to participate. It’s a private pool of the company, so KnCMiner mine cryptocurrency for itself and doesn’t sell the equipment to commercial users.
At present KnCMiner poses itself as technology provider for bitcoin transaction interaction process. For instance, they have recently advertised the building of data centers to develop their new mining equipment, based on chips 16 Nm. This only bears witness to the fact that KnCMiner will continue to ramp up potential concerning bitcoin mining. At present they have introduced the fastest and energy-efficient ASIC chip, which is going to be used only by the company.
If you liked video - share it with friends:
Top 10 best bitcoin mining pools
- AntPool – based in China, and is under control of BitMain Company. Holds 15 % out of the whole blocks.
- DiscasFish/F2Pool – based in China, within the last 6 month managed to hold 12 % out of the whole blocks.
- BitFury Pool – is considered to be one of the biggest mining and chip producers in the world. Holds 12% out of the whole blocks, a private service, so there’s no possibility to join it. Consists of 3 data-centers in Georgia.
- BW Pool – takes its history since 2014, based in China, holds 8%.
- BTCC – the 3rd largest mining pool in China. Holds 7%.
- ViaBTC – a new pool, exists less than a year. Holds 6, 5%.
- BTC. Top – also a new pool, hasn’t got its sit, the share is 6%.
- Slush – the firs mining pool, still holds its popularity. The share is 6%.
- BitClub Network – a big pool, which holds 4, 5 %, but is not recommended for its unsavory reputation.
- GBMiners – One more good pool with 4, 5 % shares, which, probably, does not welcome new users.