5 tariffs to rent hashrateHashFlare (the official web site https://HashFlare.io) is a cloud mining service, in which you can buy a share (contract) with minimal deposits (from1, 8 $) and earn passive income.
Attention! From 13.03.2018 the cost for mining Bitcoins and Litecoins with HashFlare has been reduced.
Prices for mining contracts:
- Bitcoin- $1, 2 for 10 GH/s (-33%)
- Litecoin- $3, 2 for 1 MH/s (- 25 %)
- Ethereum- $ 2, 2 for 100 KH/s
- ZCash – $2 for 1 KH/s.
Also, there is a promo code which can be applied to any type of a contract (- 10%) – HF18SPRNGSL10 (limited supply).
All tariffs are available in your personal account, registration: https://hashflare.io/
N.B. Among all tariffs Dash is the least profitable, the rest 4 has the best prices on the market. The most profitable Bitcoin (SHA-256) and Ethereum (ETHASH) has also become advantageous.
What cloud mining gives is the possibility to earn cryptocurrency without having special technological knowledge and serious deposits.
Starting with the main idea, HasFlare is a proven reliable service, so you can invest without any doubts, hundreds of thousands active users is the best evidence for it. Its data services are located in Island and Estonia, where there is modern equipment (ASIC and GPU farms).
Peculiarities of the service:
- The power based on Algorithms Sha-256, Scrypt, Etherhash, X1 can be bought for a year, and there is a possibility to enlarge the hashrate at any moment of the contract (every time you pay, a new deal is made).
- If you buy Scrypt powers, you will mine LiteCoin, which automatically will be exchanged into Bitcoin.
- The mining is going through several pools. You can choose a pool to mine with, or to distribute your powers among several pools.
- The possibility of reinvestment. It would be interesting for those who is going to invest on long-termed outlook.
- The prices for powers are the most profitable on the market. You can hardly find a better offer.
- HashFlare: weak and strong points
- Tariffs for different algorithms
- How to calculate the profit
- How to start working with HashFlare
- How to adjust to HashFlare pools
- Setting up pools for Bitcoin mining using the SHA-256 algorithm
- How to adjust SKRYPT
- How to adjust ETEREUM
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds
- Detailed information – balance refill, terms, limits and commission
- HashFlare reviews
HashFlare: weak and strong points
With HashFlare you can mine the following cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Liteсoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Dash (DASH)
With the service you can rent the equipment for mining, it is the source of passive income. You can reward the company by paying for the rent and service. No commission for cash out, only for transaction.
- HashFlare is the service HashCoins company (registered in Tallinn, Estonia; there are data centers in Iceland), which many years is dealing with mining equipment (ASIC) and the development of software for cloud mining.
- High income, return on investments within 4-6 months.
- The investments cost just several dollars (check it while registration).
- You can deposit account by using Bitcoin wallet, bank card and Web Money.
- The possibility of reinvestment.
- Instant cash out with 0, 0002 BTC commission.
- No hidden costs, fixed fee
- Simple interface, detailed graphs which illustrate your achievements, and also calculator.
- Good customer support.
- For those who want, there is a possibility to participate in referral program.
- 5 tariffs to rent hashrates.
- The first profit within 24-48 hours.
- You can distribute the powers between pools individually.
- Detailed statistics.
- The minimal service package starts with $2, 2.
- No automatic pay outs, everything is done manually.
- Sometimes the paging-in can be too long. Although in December 2017 there has been done the upgrade, and there was no problems like that.
Tariffs for different algorithms
The system offers 5 different tariffs – 5 algorithms for different coins. Let’s have a look at it in details.
SHA-256 – the most profitable tariff (according to the statistics, the beginning of 2018) with cost $2, 2 for 10 MH/s. Service fee- 0,0035 $/10GH/s/24 h. Automatic credit of funds in BTC.
SCRYPT – its price is 7, 5 $ for 1 MH/s. Standard contract is signed for one year. Minimal hashrate-1MH/s. The money is transferred automatically. Service fee- 0,005$ /10GH/s/ 24 h.
ETHREUM – its price is 2, 2 $ for 100 KH/s. No service fee. Standard contract is signed for one year. The money is transferred automatically, the currency is Ethereum.
ZCASH – its price is 2 $ for 1 MH/s. Standard contract is signed for one year. No service fee. Standard contract is signed for one year. The money is transferred automatically, the currency is ZEC.
DASH – its price is 3,20 $ for 1 MH/s. Standard contract is signed for one year . No service fee. Standard contract is signed for one year. The money is transferred automatically, the currency is DASH.
If the service is overloaded, no contracts are signed, but as soon as the power grows new users are welcomed and tariffs are offered.
How to calculate the profit
After registration, you can calculate the profit using HashFlare calculator.
For calculation 4 coins are available: BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN, DASH. While calculating the real figures are taken, actual for this moment.
How to start working with HashFlare
You should start with registration, but beforehand you’d better register e-wallet to receive money.
The registration is a standard one, with e-mail confirmation.
Then you choose tariff, the power that you are ready to buy and price that you are ready to spare for it.
There are many ways to pay for the powers. You can do it by using Bitcoins for this purpose or bank card. Then fill in the field for requisites. After doing it, all you need is to monitor daily payments.
Piece of advice. Don’t hurry up to cash out your profit, especially if you are a new user. You’d better wait till it grows in something bigger, and then cash out. Of course, it’s only our point of view and we don’t insist on such decision.
After registration you can buy power, for this press “Buy hashrate” in the menu.
After completing the stage press “Go on” and choose method of payment.
There are pretty many methods to pay; you can choose what is more preferable for you. As soon as you pay, you get power which starts working for you. The first money is to anticipate after 00:00 UTC. Sometimes you’ll have to wait 24 hours.
How to adjust to HashFlare pools
The adjustment depends on pools’ current productivity. You’d better choose three the most powerful options. For profit it is recommended to correct the meaning of power (quantity), if it is SHA-256 every 7 days, Skrypt every 3 days.
Setting up pools for Bitcoin mining using the SHA-256 algorithm
What are the most profitable pools and how to set up pools so that there is more profit?
For more details, go to https://btc.com/
As you can see there are lots of pools to choose. You can choose the best hashrate.
How to adjust SKRYPT
SCREEN PATCH SETUP for SCRYPT is similar to sha-256
For more details, go to https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools
How to adjust ETEREUM
The ADJUSTMENT of POOLS for ETHEREUM is similar to the previous ones
For more details, go to https://www.etherchain.org/charts/topMiners
Current preferable proportions:
- AntPool — 56%
- BTCC (BTCchina) — 23%
- F2Pool — 21%
- F2Pool — 74%
- LitecoinPool — 18%
- LTC1BTC — 8%
- Dwarfpool.com — 52%
- EthereumPool.co — 48%
As you can see from the very beginning of 2018 there is no approximately difference.
Deposit and withdrawal of funds
The system can offer many way for payment. As you buy a new contract, you can pay for it by the following methods:
- The balance of your account on HashFlare web site;
- Using your e-wallet (BTC);
- Bank payment;
- Credit card;
The money is transferred at swift rates; sometimes it can take 2-3 hours. The operation is manual. To receive money you are to leave the address of e-wallet, go to a special menu section and identify the sum. If there is not enough money for minimal withdrawal, you’ll receive a link by e-mail. Go to the page using the link, and the money will be received 15 minutes-12 hours.
HashFlare withdrawal system has got its peculiarities: no automatic payment, commission- 0,0002 BTC. And those users, who have changed e-wallet address, won’t receive the funds for some time. Such account freezing will last 2 weeks, after 2 weeks you can again receive money, it is done for protection.
Detailed information – balance refill, terms, limits and commission
Deposit of funds:
- BTC transfer;
- Bank payment;
- Credit card;
Withdrawal of funds:
- Commission ranges from 0.0002 BTC to 0.0006 BTC (doesn’t depend on the sum, depends on the way network functions).
- The money is to be anticipated within 24 hours, in reality it can take 30-40 minutes.
- No limits for the sum.
- The possibility of withdrawal –once a day.
- For your security you should confirm the withdrawal via e-mail.
Based on reviews of active HashFlare users, it can be said that this service has got good reputation; it gives an opportunity to earn without having any special knowledge.
Many investors and bloggers say that they have started to deal with the service since its foundation and didn’t regret. It can be said that HashFlare really worths your attention.